Walk ‘n Rollers hosts family rides throughout the year. Be sure to join our mailing list to stay up to date on the latest activities.
For all rides: Please bring a bike in good working order, helmet and water. Waivers will be required. Helmets are required for riding. (NOTE: this is not a Learn to Ride class. You must be able to ride your bike continuously for at least 30 minutes.) Please fill out a form for EACH rider attending.
Join Walk ‘n Rollers and the Culver City Historical Society for a fun, family-friendly tour of the Heart of Screenland – by bike! The small town is full of colorful cinema history, and so much more. We’ll roll through downtown and visit such fun sites as:
- Culver Studios and their famous Rainbow!
- Culver Hotel, where you’ll about where the Munchkins stayed (yes, THOSE Munchkins!)
- The Kirk Douglas Theatre – part of the Center Theatre group, this revamped movie theatre is not to be missed
- Helms Bakery Building where bread was made for the athletes during the 1932 Olympics and is an icon at the East end of Culver City
- Culver Studios/Amazon studios. This is where your favorite TV shows and films were made beginning in the 20s and new content is being created today
And now Culver City is home to the new generation of entertainment. HBO Max, Apple, Amazon Studios, Sony Animation, Warner Media and (coming soon) Technicolor are all making Culver City their West Coast homes.
Help us have a safe ride. Please register in advance – REGISTRATION