Walk ‘n Rollers is looking for a few good people…
We are actively seeking interns to assist with a variety of tasks both in the office and on-site at events. If you are interested in supporting a community organization committed to developing safer, healthier communities, are good with people and can wear many hats, we’d like to meet you.
The objective of this internship is to provide a qualified candidate with real-world working experience. Candidate will work with staff to organize and coordinate activities and events, conduct outreach and research and assist with office duties as necessary. Candidate must show interest in active transportation, biking and walking programs, working with youth, building community partnerships, and using social media. Spanish proficiency is a plus.
- Actively enrolled in a college or university.
- Strong personal and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. Working knowledge of online protocols (website and social media).
- Organized, detail oriented.
- Ability to understand and remained focused on objectives with strong follow-through skills
- Must take direction well and think creatively.
- Work independently as well as part of a team.
Internships last approximately 12 weeks. Hours are flexible and will vary but will average 4-8 hours/week.
Compensation: School credit