When: Saturday, April 25, 2015
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Where: Student Health Center MAP
- FREE for the whole family!
- Skills Stations
- Obstacle Course
- Bike Tuneups
- On-street Group Ride
- Bike Crafts: Make your own spoke card, race plate and custom button!
Join us for a fun day learning how to bike safely in your community. All ages welcome and we’ll even have bikes and helmets for those without (helmets are required on the course and group rides).
- Bike Safety Checks
- Helmet fitting
- Recognizing traffic signals and stop signs
- Proper starting and stopping techniques
- How to avoid hazards
- Yielding and bike control
Fun for all ages. Tricycles, training wheels and scooters welcome too!
Helmets are required for all riders.