When: Sunday, March 26, 2017
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Where: At the Downtown Culver City Hub in downtown Culver City in front of the Culver Hotel!
We are excited to bring our Kids Bike Skills Workshop back to CicLAvia! Join us for a fun day learning how to bike safely and especially to and from school. Prizes, games and activities for kids of all ages.
New this year: Join us for a Family Ride at 9:00 from the Culver City hub to the Telefson Park hub to kick off the event. All riders will get a free gift just for joining us. Meet at the press stage in downtown Culver City.
- FREE for the whole family!
- Obstacle Course
- Free bike helmets (while they last)
- Bike Crafts: Make your own spoke card, race plate and more!
- Recognizing traffic signals and stop signs
- Proper starting and stopping techniques
- How to avoid hazards
- Yielding and bike control
- Family ride at 9!
Fun for all ages. Tricycles, training wheels and scooters welcome too!
March 26 is also our founders birthday. Help Jim celebrate his 54th by stopping by our booth and making a donation of $5.40, $54 or $540 and receive a free gift!
Helmets are required for all riders.