Thank you for supporting our Programs!
We’ve been super busy this past year with lots of events from del Rey, Culver City and South L.A to Glendale, Pico Rivera, Watts and to Inglewood, Lennox and Bell. But there are so many communities and so many kids that need access to our programs. And you can help. Every donation – no matter the size – will get us closer to our goal.
How your donations help:
Note: Every school and each event is different, based on the size and scope of our partners abilities.
- Kids Bike Skills Workshop: $1,250
- Walk & Roll Festival: $2,500 – $3,500
- Developing a year-long Walk-Bike to School Program: $2,500
How to donate:
- Mail: Check or Credit Card You can download our WnR Donation Form and mail it along with payment (credit card or check) to the address on the form.
- Online Click here to donate online today Clicking this link will take you to the LACBC donation page.
Walk ‘n Rollers is a Project of LACBC, a 501 (c)(3) organization. Your contribution may be tax deductible.